Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Natural Food By Life's Abundance For Kittens & Adult Cats
The Evolution Of The House Cat
Cats are unique in so many ways. It all started millions of years ago during their development. All cats, big and small, have common characteristics. Most cats purr, they don’t particularly like water and they love to run after their prey. All cats, big and small, are meat eaters. They are classified as obligate or true carnivores, which means their diet must consist of almost all meat to satisfy their specific and unique nutritional requirements. Their ancestors were desert animals, so they got most of their moisture or water from their prey. As a result, most modern cats lack the desire to drink water, which can lead to urinary issues.
In Truth, Our Sweet House Cats Are More Like Little Lions
That’s why Dr. Jane Bicks formulated Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food. Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food is formulated to provide your cat with a meal that is similar in nutrition and moisture to how a feline would feed in the wild. Modern science has proven that "nature knows best" when it comes to what your cat needs to thrive.
Why Should You Choose Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food For Your Cat?
Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat Food is specially formulated to feed along with Life's Abundance Premium Natural Dry Cat & Kitten Food, so your cat can get the benefits of both canned and dry foods. It’s not only what is in Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat Food that makes it the ultimate canned cat food, it is what’s not in Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food.
What Is Not In Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food
Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food does not contain fruits (such as cranberries or apples), vegetables (such as sweets potatoes or carrots) or grains (such as wheat, barley corn or oats). Cats are metabolically adapted to use protein and fat as energy sources and they have little need for carbohydrates.
The question is "why do most manufacturers use carbohydrates; such as, fruits, vegetables and grains in their canned cat food?" We understand the use of carbohydrates in dry foods because they are necessary to form the kibble or nuggets. However, we do not understand the use of carbohydrates in canned foods. Other companies may use them because they are generally less expensive than meat and they sound better to consumers. At Life's Abundance, we think it is more important to focus on what a feline really needs for good health rather than on cost or the desire to feed our felines "human-like" ingredients.
Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food does NOT contain gluten or fillers, nor does it contain by-products, artificial flavors, flavor enhancers or food colorings.
What Is In Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat Food And Why Is It Better?
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food is nutrient dense; therefore, you can feed less of Instinctive Choice than many other brands of canned cat food.
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food contains high-quality proteins from meat and fish. The organic chicken, turkey, chicken liver and shrimp are carefully selected to provide your cat with a variety of protein sources, the best high-quality proteins we could find. This ensures that your cat will get a full array of necessary protein components that true carnivores need to live a healthy life.
- The chicken liver in Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food not only provides a rich protein source, it is also a warehouse of nutrition because it contains Vitamins A, E, C, folic acid, B vitamins, iron and copper just to mention a few. Some say it is the healthiest food in the world.
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food contains nutrient-rich water. This is important because modern house cats are descendents of desert animals that obtained moisture from their prey and so they do not like to drink water from a bowl. The nutritional components found in meats and chicken broth allow your cat to obtain moisture closer to the way a cat in the wild would get it.
- Every cat owner knows that cats crave grass. That's instinct at its best! When cats in the wild consumed their prey, the intestinal tract contained grass. Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food contains dog grass extract.
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food contains a guaranteed amount of added omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and omega-6 fatty acids in a ratio that is beneficial for overall health.
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food contains added chelated minerals, which are closer to those found in nature so they are absorbed better.
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food contains a guaranteed amount of added vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant important to good health.
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food contains added Inulin, which supports a healthy intestine, a healthy immune system and increased nutrient absorption.
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food contains a superior blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help contribute to a healthy daily diet.
- Instinctive Choice Premium Canned Cat Food has a savory taste that your kitten or cat will love. The organic chicken, turkey, succulent shrimp and chicken liver are cooked in a delicious broth that is seasoned with a little bit of rosemary.
Serving Size Guidelines For Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat & Kitten Food
Adult Cats: feed about two cans per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day.
Kitten: feed up to twice the adult amount to kittens.
Gestation & Lactation: feed up to three times the normal adult amount.
Important Feeding Information: All cats are different and require different amounts food based on their size, activity, and age. As a result, the above feeding amounts are very general guidelines and may not be what your cat will eat. Therefore, our product formulator, Dr. Jane Bicks, suggests that you start feeding less. See the example below.
For example, if you have a 12 lb. cat that is inactive, Dr. Jane suggests the following:
You Feed Only Canned Food: Feed one can of Instinctive Choice in the morning and one can in the evening.
You Feed Canned and Dry Food: Feed one can of Instinctive Choice Premium Natural Canned Cat Food in the morning or evening. Refrigerate and cover any remaining food and warm it slightly prior to feeding again. Then feed ¼ cup of Life’s Abundance Premium Health Food for Cats & Kittens.
You Feed Canned Food Mixed with Dry Food: Feed 1/3 cup Life’s Abundance Premium Natural Cat & Kitten Health Food with 1 can of Instinctive Choice
Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water.
If you want to feed your pet the very best and get paid for doing so please take a look at our Life's Abundance Home Based Business. We pay you to tell other people about Life's Abundance and you could get your own pet products free!
Shop These Partner Website.....